Sunday, March 19, 2017

Creation

I have little experience in recording and editing my own original projects outside of leisure/pleasure activities and what I have done so far this year in AICE Media Studies. In the creation of this assignment I will likely learn, in more depth, how to film and edit better. In preparation to do this I have downloaded the following softwares: Windows Movie Maker, Garageband, iMovie, and FL Studio.
As an avid lover of and listener to Hip Hop/Rap music, I already have downloaded FL Studio, and GarageBand as I find it fun to play around in those apps. My movie opening would surely come off as flat, and boring if no music was played during it, so I'm considering creating my own music for it. As I learned from listening to crime and drama movie soundtracks, typically it's just a small range of keys on a keyboard, not intrusive to the scene. Also a typical aspect of it is increasing/decreasing in intensity or volume, following the scene. Possibly in the shift of my opening, when the spy character is killed, the music can also shift possibly to a bass heavy drum, or it can just go silent.
For my previous AICE media film projects I have used iMovie in order to put together my productions. After some minor research I found many people recommend using Windows Movie Maker, so I downloaded it for consideration to use. I don't own a camera, outside of my iPhone, so either I will borrow a friends or just use my iPhone camera. I have these little iPhone lenses that may be usable in filming, possibly a shot can be done either in fish eye or a little zoom to enhance the clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment