Sunday, April 2, 2017

My Expectations

My expectations in this period of filming preparation are of optimism, yet are realistic and well managed. I realize my limitations to create a movie opening some of which are a limited budget, and a upcoming due date. However with all this in mind I do believe I will create a good movie opening, and directors commentary.
In filming I expect things to go smoothly. I have a fairly firm vision of what I wish to exactly accomplish and I believe I can execute the proper steps to get there. If I stick to the plan, stay concentrated, and try not to change anything last minute (as I am one to do) filming will go off without a hitch.

Any challenges I may face in the creation of this will be dealt with to the best of my abilities. I am alone in creating this, and understand my limited capability to using editing softwares. I will try my best to keep any editing aspirations I wish to include out because of lack of know how to do it. Lastly I need to remember, and keep in mind, the scale of my production. It's such a minor production that I spent absolutely no cash whatsoever. Although I can dream of a world where I'd be able to put on a real, cinematic, movie theatre like movie it just can't happen. Even though it's also characteristic of the genre to have an over the top intro, it just simply can't be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment