Sunday, April 2, 2017

Filming Specifics

Although I have a pretty decent understanding of what I'm doing I will take this blog post to outline my opening clip.
The scene commences with a shot of a spy sneaking around. I desired to include a nice, wide establishing shot however I see no way to actually film it, so I am going to avoid doing it. As the spy sneaks around creative shots are taken in angles such as over the shoulder, mid shot, and long shots. This paired with some amount of camera movement following the spy creates a great introduction to my opening. Within this scene is where I plan to implement credits, blended into the environment. Eventually in this scene the main subject is suddenly killed, and at that point A close up shot of his killer, the henchmen, is shown for a few seconds he then picks up a radio off the spy. A cut then takes place transitioning us to a different scene. Within this scene the henchmen speaks into the radio, in collusion with the spies headquarters. This shot will probably be dimly lit, and will bring the movie opening to an ending title screen with the name of the the film “The Henchmen”.

I plan to film this school week either at my house, a friends house, or school; any option would work fine for my opening. Also I plan to use my friends phones camera due to the fact it's of higher quality than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment